The Indian Coast Guard has invited applications from male candidates to fill various mechanical posts. Under this, appointments will be made for 37 posts. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. The last date for submission of applications is 22 March 2020. All kinds of reservation and age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Central Government. For online application, the application form will be available on the Join Coast Guard website from March 16 to March 22, 2020. Other important information related to the vacancies, qualification, selection and application process are as follows:
Description of posts
Mechanical Technical (Mechanical), Post: 19 (Unreserved: 08)
Mechanical Technical (Electrical), Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
Mechanical Technical (Electronics & Telecom), Post: 15 (Unreserved: 07)
Qualification: Tenth or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized institute. SC / ST candidates and outstanding national level sports persons will be given exemption on the basis of merit.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years. OBC candidates have been given a relaxation of three years in the age limit. SC / ST candidates are given a five-year exemption.
Pay Scale: Rs 29,200 per month. As well as other allowances.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical criteria test, physical efficiency test, descriptive test and medical test.
- In the first phase there will be written examination. Candidates who have passed the written examination will be invited for the Physical Efficiency and Physical Criteria Test. Phil will be selected through interview.
Physical Criteria Exam Pattern
Length: 157 centimeters (Candidates from hilly region, north eastern region will get relaxation as per central government rules.)
Sew / Weight: As per rules
- Physically healthy.
Application Process :
- Login to the website (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in).
- Click on the link ADVERTISEMENT FOR YANTRIK – 02/2020 BATCH given in the new events on the left side of the homepage. This will open a new webpage.
As soon as this is done, a detailed advertisement related to the posts will be opened. Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement.
- Take a printout of the successfully submitted application form on A4 size paper and keep it safe with you.
- Official website :- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in