HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for total 778 posts of TGT Sanskrit in Haryana government schools. These include 615 posts for Haryana and 163 posts for Mewat cadre. Appointments to these posts will be on the basis of direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for these posts. The last date to apply is 25 March 2019. More details of the vacancies, qualifications and applications are as follows:
TGT Sanskrit (for Haryana), Post: 615 (Unreserved-286)
TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre), Post: 163 (Unreserved-74)
Qualification (All the above posts):
B.A with minimum 50% marks from recognized university / institute. Sanskrit should be an optional subject in it.
In addition, a two-year diploma in Elementary Education should be obtained. Or
- or BA with minimum 50 per cent marks in which an optional subject is Sanskrit and one year Bachelor Degree (B.Ed) in Education / Special Education is required. Or
Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education along with passing XII with minimum 50 percent marks.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum 42 years.
Pay Scale: Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400.
Selection Process: The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of Online Computer Based Written Examination (CBT).
Application fee (as provided)
- Applicants from general and other states will have to pay Rs 150. 75 for the general category women applicants of Haryana is payable.
- Haryana’s reserved category male candidates will have to pay 35 and women Rs 18.
Fee will have to be paid through e-chalan to any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank or IDBI Bank.
Apart from this, payment will also be possible through net banking.
HSSC Recruitment: Recruitment of 49 posts of Junior Engineer in Haryana
See notification here
- Go to the homepage of the website (www.hssc.gov.in). Click on the Advertisements tab.
- A new webpage will open as you click. On this page, click on the symbol of the PDF in front of the advertisement number 2/2019.
- On doing so, a detailed advertisement related to the post will be opened. Read the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility.
- Return to homepage for online application. Various advertisement links will appear below the photo on the homepage. Click here for the Click Here for Advertisement 2/2019 tab. Doing so will open a new web page.
- Now click on the registration section. Then click on Continue to Registration.
- Enter your name, mobile number and email in the registration form and click on submit button. The registration number and password will be generated as a result of registration.
- Login with the help of registration number and password. After doing this, the online application form will appear on the screen. Enter the information requested in the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents sought along with the photo and signature. Then finally check all the information and complete the online application process by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now choose the option for payment of fee. To make payment through e-challan or net banking, click on the link ‘Click Here Generate Fee Challan / Pay Online for Clerk Post’.
- Then pay the fee. After successful submission of application, take printout of application form and e-challan and keep it safe with you.
Last date for online application: 25 March 2019 (till 11:59 PM)
Last date for payment of fee: 28 March 2019 (till 11:59 PM)
More information here