Survey of India Recruitment 2020: Vacancies have been removed for the posts of motor driver-cum-mechanic in the Science and Technology Department of Survey of India. Under this, a total of 14 posts will be appointed. All these posts will be filled for various fields. Interested and eligible candidates have to send applications for these posts through post. The last date for accepting applications is 31 March 2020. The details of vacancies are as follows:
Motor Driver-cum-Mechanic, Post: 14 (Unreserved-03)
Qualification: Must have passed 10th standard from recognized school education board. Along with this, there should be knowledge of Hindi and English language.
In addition, a valid driving license should be obtained for driving light and heavy vehicles.
Pay Scale: Rs 19,900 to 63,200.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 years. It will be calculated on 31 March 2020.
- Maximum age relaxation of five years for SC / ST candidates and three years for OBC category applicants.
Application fee: Candidates will not have to pay any fee to apply for these posts.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be through chel interview / skill test.
Application Process :
- Candidates have to login on the website (www.surveyofindia.gov.in). On opening the homepage, you have to click on the recruitment option given above.
- A new webpage will open as you click. Here the name Motor Driver cum mechanic is given in the Name of the Post section.
- Go to the notification and form section in front of this title, click on the Download Advetisement Application form link given here.
- On doing so, advertisement related to vacancies will open. Read it well and check your eligibility according to the post.
- The format of the application is attached with this advertisement. Take out a printout on its A4 size paper.
After this, enter all the information requested in the application and paste your recently saved photograph at the designated place.
Finally, enclose the photocopy of all the certificates sought along with the filled application form and send it through post to the prescribed address.
- The address for sending the application is given in the advertisement according to the field. Get more information related to this from the website.
Last date for receipt of applications by post: 31 March 2020
More information here: