MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Notification: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published recruitment notification for Engineering Services Examination 2020. A total of 216 vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer in Watershed Department and Public Work Department.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for MPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 from 18 March 2020 on the official website of MPSC www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The last date to apply for the MPSC Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment is 07 April 2020.
• Starting date for online application start – 18 March 2020.
• Last date for submission of online application – 07 April 2020
MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 216
• Assistant Executive Engineer
• Assistant Engineer
• Group-A – Rs 56,100- Rs 1,77,500
• Group-B – 41800 – Rs 1,32,300
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university. For more information, check the detailed notification given below.
MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020- Selection Process:
• Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Examination.
• Maharashtra Engineering Services Main Examination.
Will be done on the basis of
How to apply for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of MPSC https://www.mpsc.gov.in/ from 18 March to 07 April 2020.
Application fee for MPSC jobs:
• General / UR / OBC – Rs 374 / –
• SC / ST – Rs 274 / –
Official Website :- https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx .