Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019: The Nehru Yuva Kendra organization has given a total of 12,000 vacancies for Volunteer posts. Applications have been invited from qualified candidates to fill these posts. Appointments to these posts will be made at various centers. All posts will be filled on one year contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online / offline for these posts. The last date for receipt of applications is 3 March 2019. Other important information related to vacancies are as follows:
Volunteer, Total Posts: 12,000
Eligibility: Must have passed 10th standard from a recognized school / board.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of working on computer.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and maximum 29 years. Age calculation will be done on 1 April 2018.
Monthly salary: Rs 5,000.
Selection Process: The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of merit list prepared interview according to the educational qualification.
Application fee: Candidates will not have to pay any fee to apply for these posts.
Application Process :
- Interested candidates have to login on the website (http://nyks.nic.in/).
- When the homepage opens, click on the National Youth Corps (NYV) section above.
- A new webpage will open as you click. The heading Revised Guidelines for NYV Selection will appear here on the left.
- Click on this title. This will open the detailed advertisement related to the vacancies.
- Read the guidelines given in this advertisement thoroughly and check your eligibility.
- Now come back to the webpage and click on the Apply for NYV Selection link. This will open another webpage.
- Click on Fill Form Online link here. Now after selecting state and district on the new page that opens, click on submit option.
- After this the application form will open. Submit all the information sought after it.
Now come back to the webpage again and click on the Print Submitted Form option, take a printout of the application and keep it safe with you.
Apart from online application, candidates can also apply offline.
For this, candidates have to take a printout of the format of the application form attached with the advertisement on the paper of A4 size.
After this, enter all the information sought in the application form and attach self-attested photocopies of the certificates sought.
- Now submit the application form as per the guidelines given in the advertisement to the respective Nehru Yuva Kendra.
Last date for receipt of online/offline application: 03 March 2019
Selection committee meeting based on the availability of DM / DC concerned: 5 to 11 March 2019
Date of release of selection list: 15 March 2019
More information here: