Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has sought applications to fill various posts of HEMM Operator (Trainee). Under this, 307 posts will be appointed. These include positions of dragline operator, dozer operator, grader operator, dumper operator, shovel operator, payloader operator, crane operator and drill operator. These posts will be initially filled on one and three year contracts on the basis of training. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for these posts. The last date to apply is 30 March 2020.
Dragline Operator (Trainee), Post: 09 (Unreserved: 04)
Qualification: Passed Matriculation / SSC / High School / Tenth examination from recognized board. Along with this, ITI certificate should be obtained in diesel mechanic / motor mechanic / fitter trade.
- Candidates should have a driving license to drive heavy vehicles.
Dodger Operator (Trainee), Post: 48 (Unreserved: 10)
Grader Operator (Trainee), Post: 11 (Unreserved: 01)
Dumper Operator (Trainee), Post: 167 (Unreserved: 61)
Shovel Operator (Trainee), Post: 28 (Unreserved: 28)
Pay Loader Operator (Trainee), Post: 06 (Unreserved: 03)
Crane Operator (Trainee), Post: 21 (Unreserved: 07)
Qualification (Six posts above): Passed the matriculation / SSC / High School / Tenth examination from a recognized board.
In addition, candidates should have a driving license to drive heavy vehicles.
Drill Operator, Post: 17 (Unreserved: 08)
Qualification: Passed Matriculation / SSC / High School / Tenth examination from recognized board.
Stipend / Pay Scale: will be given as per rules.
Age limit (All posts above)
- Minimum 18 and maximum 30 years. The maximum age limit will be calculated on 30 March 2020.
In the maximum age limit, relaxation of three years will be given to OBC category candidates, five years for SC and ST candidates and ten years for PwDs.
Eligible candidates will be selected through written test / interview.
- Rs 500 for General, OBC and EWS category.
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM category candidates are not payable.
- Fees can be paid through online mode.
- First login to the website (http://nclcil.in). Click the recruitment link by placing the cursor on the Career section at the top of the homepage.
- On doing this a new webpage will open. Here titled “Employment Notification: For direct recruitment in various posts of” HEMM Operator Trainee “cadre / click on the link” Employment Notification for Direct Recruitment for filling various posts pertaining to “HEMM Operator (Trainee) …”.
- Now the title will be slide. Click on the detailed employment notification link here. After doing so, the advertisement released related to vacancies will open.
- Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts. Now complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement.
Finally, take a printout of the successfully submitted application on A4 size paper and keep it safe with you.
Last date for online application start: 16 March 2020
Last date for online application: 30 March 2020
More information here
# NCL Trainee, ncl trainee jobs, jobs in Northern Coalfields, Northern Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2020, 307 ncl operator vacancy, Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020, ncl Vacancies, ncl Operator Trainee Posts, ncl 10th pass, Dragline Operator, Dozer Operator (Trainee), Grader Operator (Trainee), Dumper Operator (Trainee), Shovel Operator (Trainee), Pay Loader Operator (Trainee), Crane Operator (Trainee) and Drill Operator sarkari naukri, government jobs, latest govt jobs, latest government jobs, sarkari jobs, govt jobs, government vacancies, rozgar samachar