- First login to the website (www.rrcer.com). The notice board section is given upwards on the homepage. Click on it.
- On doing this a new webpage will open. Click on the link titled Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2019-20 here. This will open the detailed advertisement related to the vacancies.
- Read the information given in it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- Now complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement. Keep in mind that while applying online, you will have to upload your colored passport size photo graph, signature and inverted hand thumb scan copies.
In addition to this, all the necessary documents and certificates requested in the advertisement will have to be uploaded in the prescribed format in PDF format.
Finally, before submitting the final check carefully all the information entered in the application once.
Only after you are fully satisfied, tab on the final submit button. Now take a printout of the application on A4 size paper and keep it safe with you. This document will have to be uploaded during the application
- Mark sheets of 8th and 10th.
- Age certificate
- Scan copy of ITI certificate / diploma
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable) Last date for online application: 20 March 2020
More information here