BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), New Delhi has sought applications for recruitment to the posts of Scientist-B. Under this, a total of 150 posts will be appointed. All these posts will be filled for different subjects. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for these posts. The last date for accepting applications is 31 March 2020. For further information about the post, eligibility, application fee and process read further:
Scientist-B, Total Posts: 150 (Unreserved: 53)
(Details of posts subject wise)
Mechanical Engineering, Post: 48 (Unreserved: 17)
Metallurgical Engineering, Post: 25 (Unreserved: 09)
Civil Engineering, Post: 07 (Unreserved: 02)
Electrical Engineering, Post: 19 (Unreserved: 06)
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 02)
Computer Engineering, Post: 11 (Unreserved: 04)
Food Technology, Post: 14 (Unreserved: 05)
Chemical Engineering, Post: 16 (Unreserved: 05)
Bio-Technology, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
Petro-Chemical Engineering, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
Bio-Medical Engineering, Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology subject with minimum 60% marks from recognized institute or university.
- Must have valid score in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Exam 2018/19/20.
Pay Scale: Rs 87,000.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years.
- Age limit and educational qualification will be determined on 31st March 2020.
- OBC / SC / ST / PwDs will be exempted as per Central Government rules.
Probation Period: Two years.
Place of appointment: Anywhere in India.
- Out of the applications received, the candidates will be shortlisted based on the scores in the GATE 2018/19/20 examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Eligible candidates will be selected by preparation of merit list through marks in GATE examination and interview.
- General and OBC category candidates will have to pay 100 rupees.
- SC / ST / Women / Divyang will not have to pay any fee for these posts.
- The fee has to be paid through online mode.
- First you have to login on the website (https://bis.gov.in). When the homepage opens, click the View All link at the bottom of the What’s New section.
- On doing this a new webpage will open. Click on the link to the recruitment to the post of Scientist-B here.
- View Detailed Advertisement link will appear under the above title on the new page that opens. Clicking on it will slide downwards.
- Click on Hindi / English link here. Detailed advertisement related to posts will open as soon as clicked.
- Read it carefully and check your eligibility according to the posts. After this, click on the click here to apply online link on the previous webpage.
- Now the page related to the guidelines will open. Carefully read the instructions given here and tab on the Register (New Candidate) button on the right.
- Now online application form will open on your computer screen. Carefully enter all the information sought in it.
After this, pay the online application fee according to your category and complete the application process. At the end your filled application form will appear.
- Keep a printout on A4 size paper and keep it safe with you.
Last date for online application: 31 March 2020
More information here
# BIS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 200 Scientist B Technical Asst and Senior Technician Posts, Career ,BIS vacancy, BIS jobs, BIS Scientist B posts, BIS Recruitment 2020 Scientist B, bis scientist b recruitment 2020, bis recruitment 2020, bis recruitment 2019 notification, bis recruitment 2019 for engineers, bureau of indian standards recruitment